Category — Urban Meyer
According to a joint statement from DraftKings and FanDuel: “Nothing is more important” than the “integrity of the games we offer.”
October 6, 2015 No Comments
Ricardo Louis will never have to buy a drink at Auburn again.
1. Alabama (10-0): Must-needed tuneup at Chattanooga this weekend before showdown with Auburn. Seriously, Chattanooga, in our best AI imitation, this late in the season?
2. Ohio State (10-0): How do Buckeyes give up 35 to Illini and then Urban Meyer whines about the system? Never mind, we can answer that.
3. Florida State (10-0): Idaho?
4. Baylor (9-0): Track meet at Okie State.
5. Oregon (9-1): Ducks creep back into the chase.
6. Auburn (10-1): When I left home, it was 37-17. By the time I got to downtown L.A., listening to it on the radio, Georgia led. You know the rest of the story.
7. Clemson (8-1): Tigers play The Citadel. Yawn.
8. Missouri (9-1): James Franklin returns as Tigers visit Mississippi.
9. Oklahoma State (9-1): All eyes on Stillwater on Saturday.
10. Stanford (8-2): As we mentioned last week, trap game and Cardinal got the trap door. Thanks for playing.
11. Michigan State (9-1): If they had a big-time offense, Spartans too could have been a contender.
12. Louisville (9-1): Yawn.
13. A&M (8-2): Les Miles & Co. could be looking at at least a 4-loss season. Imagine that.
14. Fresno State (9-0): Cali love.
15. Arizona State (8-2): Cats’ cradle threatened with Saturday trip to the Rose Bowl to meet UCLA.
November 18, 2013 No Comments
Who’s the bigger God with ESPN, Tim Tebow or Urban Meyer?
August 22, 2012 No Comments
If you’re looking for the best bet in online sportsbooks, Top Bet is the right choice. The online sportsbook offers sports betting, blackjack, video poker, craps, roulette and many of your other favorite games all on one website.
The site features wagering on NFL games, NBA, college football and basketball, NHL, boxing and MMA fights, golf and Major League Baseball. The best lines are featured on the top sporting events daily and throughout the year. Live odds are available 24/7. Join now and receive a substantial discount just for signing up.
For the best online sportsbook, Top Bet is your top choice.
November 29, 2011 No Comments
Urban Meyer has hijacked this week’s Michigan-Ohio State headlines with stories saying he’ll be the next coach for the Buckeyes. Peter Schrager compares Meyer to Brett Favre.
November 23, 2011 No Comments
Urban Meyer wet his pants again today.
Broncos 38, Raiders 24.
Denver is an epidemic again of Tim Tebow fever, but this was just a stupid, stupid defensive scheme by the Raiders. What Black Hole?
Besides, who knew Andy Dalton would be having a better year than Carson Palmer?
November 6, 2011 No Comments
Wasn’t it a bit ironic Urban Meyer and Joe Paterno met in Meyer’s final game? One coach (Meyer) reluctantly steps down while the other coach (Paterno), whose sanity many question, never can say goodbye and refuses despite his 84 years. Also unfortunate for Meyer is his name will be attached to almost every prominent opening after a year or so.
January 2, 2011 No Comments
Urban Meyer announced his retirement again today. We’re hoping for his health and family’s sake, he won’t renege on his decision this time.
December 8, 2010 No Comments
Urban Meyer denied he leaked allegations that Auburn quarterback Cam Newton got caught cheating in some classes when he attended Florida. But someone knows between Florida and Mississippi State, where one of Meyer’s former henchmen, Dan Mullen, is head coach.
This reeks of “character assassination,” as Newton’s father has charged. And pardon us if we’re missing something here, but how many students do you know who or went to school with who didn’t cheat in college?
This is another case of the Gators looking like lowlifes, but it wouldn’t be the 1st time.
November 9, 2010 No Comments
Not good. Keep this up and Urban Meyer is going to stroke out on the field.
The Florida coach, usually a darling with the media, showed a nasty side Wednesday, when he threatened Orlando Sentinel beat reporter Jeremy Fowler. Meyer confronted the writer about accurate comments made by Gator receiver Deonte Thompson, saying Florida quarterback John Brantley was a “real quarterback” compared to Meyer’s son, Tim Tebow.
“You’re a bad guy, man. You’re a bad guy,” Meyer said to Fowler. “If that (Thompson) was my son, we’d be going at it right now. … You’ll be out of practice — you understand that? — if you do that again.
“I told you five years ago: Don’t mess with our players. Don’t do it. You did it. You do it one more time and the Orlando Sentinel’s not welcome here ever again. Is that clear?”
Yes sir. Sounds like that ‘Bama game is still in his craw.
You can check out the video below.
Real Clear Sports
March 25, 2010 No Comments