Fast payday loans For Every One
“Dollar” Bill Snyder returned from the retirement home to the college football throne.
Frequently, the cream rises to the top. We say that because we learned quickly West Virginia was a huge fraud. Kansas State? ‘Cats are anything but. They strutted into Morgantown, W.V., where teams have been beaten before they take the field and issued a beatdown for the ages. And with it, Collin Klein surplanted Geno Smith in the Heisman race.
‘Cats, though, must sober up for a Big 12 showdown with a suddenly revived Texas Tech squad on Saturday.
On that note, our weekly and wacky top 15. Read ‘em and leap.
1. Alabama (7-0): Could Saturday’s contest at unbeaten Mississippi State be a trap game before ‘Bama faces LSU on Nov. 3?
2. Oregon (7-0): Ducks will take Colorado for a ride before visiting L.A. the following weekend for an anticipated clash with SC.
3. Florida (7-0): Gators throttle South Carolina and prepare to do the same to Georgia.
4. Kansas State (7-0): Mild ‘Cats? They catnap Geno Smith and open a can of whoop ass in stunning fashion.
5. Notre Dame (7-0): Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.
6. Oklahoma (5-1): It’s been a while, but Sooners are 1-8 all-time against Notre Dame.
7. Ohio State (8-0): We’ll give Buckeyes benefit of the doubt since they lost quarterback Braxton Miller, but even Urban Meyer says they’re “good, but not great.”
8. Oregon State (7-0): Yawn.
9. USC (6-1): Trojan fans will be rooting for Notre Dame to stay unbeaten against OU.
10. LSU (7-1): With next weekend off, they get 2 weeks to prepare for Tide.
11. Florida State (7-1): Proof playing in the weak-ass ACC has benefits.
12. Clemson (6-1): See above.
13. Mississippi State (7-0): Bulldogs haven’t beaten anyone, but they could show they’re salty dogs with an upset of ‘Bama on Saturday.
14. Georgia (6-1): Gator bait because these ‘Dawgs can’t hunt.
15. Texas Tech (6-1): Red Raiders jumped off the mat after that Sooner knockdown. Now they get to trade punches at K-State on Saturday.