All Is Right With The World Again
Fast payday loans For Every One
A UCLA fan told that joke this weekend.
Notre Dame shutting down Michigan State was the other surprise of the college football weekend. But the Irish still don’t crack our hard 15.
Speaking of upsets…is that you Virginia Tech? Seriously, Pittsburgh? Kidding me? Pittsburgh (in our best Allen Iverson imitation)!
The rest of the story and the Top 15 as we know it.
1. Alabama (3-0): You think Bobby Petrino watched the game?
2. LSU (3-0) : Tigers hang a 63 on Idaho. Yawn.
3. Oregon (3-0): Did we mention Ducks at SC on Nov. 3? Didn’t think so.
4. West Virginia (2-0): Geno Smith frontrunner for the Heisman, no?
5. Florida State (3-0): We jumped ‘Noles over the ‘Dawgs this week because they showed more bite.
6. Georgia (3-0): Win something or quit crying.
7. Oklahoma (2-0): Everyone had a teammate who asked “We play Bye…where they from?”
8. Clemson (3-0): Furman? Another yawn.
9. Texas (3-0): A week off to prepare for trip to Okie State on Sept. 29. Someone will get suspended in the meantime and return for the OU game.
10. Stanford (3-0): Well we surely couldn’t put SC above Cardinal.
11. USC (2-1): Open our eyes by Earth, Wind & Fire.
12. Michigan (2-1): OK to look at, but not quite take home to momma material.
13. South Carolina (3-0): See above.
14. Ohio State (3-0): Really? Cal? Just the ammo Urban Meyer needs to reach his players, though. Feel bad for them.
15. UCLA (3-0): The more Bruins win, the more Slick Rick takes credit for the team he doesn’t coach. God bless him.